Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's been awhile...

I've been away from the blog for a bit.  I realized that after I started going back to school, between it, work, son, and getting married that I didn't have time to blog.  I'm glad Soraya has been keeping up our blog for us and for me.  What did I say, married?  Yes!  I got married on 11/11/11 to my best friend and soul-mate, he is the one for me in every way.  We had a very small ceremony with just family and my one friend Sarah who introduced us way back in jr. high school.  I'm so glad that we reunited after all these years.  Here are some of my wedding pictures that I would like to share with everyone, you should if you love Anthro, recognize the dress.  :)






Our friend Sarah who introduced us.  :)


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! (Was just starting to wonder where you were, so very happy to know how happily pre-occupied you've been, best news ever!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Congrats! I love that you did a very small wedding with such a pretty dress. I totally wanted to score that one on sale but never got the chance to lay my hands on it. I've always loved the print. I also had a wedding on 11-11-11!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! Congrats Jenn on your marriage, seems like 11/11/11 was a popular wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Char!! I missed seeing you around and now I see why :) Congrats on getting married <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heeey!!! Congratulations Char!! xx Tushkana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Back to school is when understudies and folks buy school supplies and clothing for the up and coming school year. At numerous retail establishments, back to school deals are advertised as when school supplies, children's, and youthful grown-ups' clothing goes on special.
    Visit here to buy all types of medicines-"order online"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...