Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hautelook Blowout Jean Sale!

I haven't been buying jeans that often, but over the past month Hautelook has had some incredible deals on jeans.  I'm assuming they are closeout styles, but at 75% off who can complain.  I eagerly bought a few pairs, but unfortunately the True Religion Billy Straight Leg Disco Fever Jean in Lonestar got cancelled.  :(  Here is what I did receive:

William Rast Sadie Straight Leg Jean in Hurricane

The William Rast fit TTS to a bit small.  I bought these in a 26 which is my normal size and they fit perfectly.  However, I just recently bought a pair of Seven For All Mankind Rockers in a 25, which also fit perfectly.  We all know how jean sizing can be all over the place, so if they fit irregardless of the size printed on the tag, who cares!

 7 For All Mankind Women Dojo Flare Leg Jean in Worn Hawthorn


I bought these Seven for All Mankind Dojo in my normal 26 and they fit a bit big.  I'm not sure if it is enough to go down to a size 25, so with a belt they will work out just fine!  These Dojos are super long too at a 35" inseam, I will definitely need to hem about an inch so they don't drag all over the floor.

1 comment:

  1. HauteLook is a part just shopping website offering streak deals and constrained time deal occasions highlighting ladies' and men's design, adornments and extras, excellence products, child's dress and toys, and home stylistic theme.
    Buy all types of medicines from here-"online medicines usa"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...