Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hautelook Blowout Jean Sale!

I haven't been buying jeans that often, but over the past month Hautelook has had some incredible deals on jeans.  I'm assuming they are closeout styles, but at 75% off who can complain.  I eagerly bought a few pairs, but unfortunately the True Religion Billy Straight Leg Disco Fever Jean in Lonestar got cancelled.  :(  Here is what I did receive:

William Rast Sadie Straight Leg Jean in Hurricane

The William Rast fit TTS to a bit small.  I bought these in a 26 which is my normal size and they fit perfectly.  However, I just recently bought a pair of Seven For All Mankind Rockers in a 25, which also fit perfectly.  We all know how jean sizing can be all over the place, so if they fit irregardless of the size printed on the tag, who cares!

 7 For All Mankind Women Dojo Flare Leg Jean in Worn Hawthorn


I bought these Seven for All Mankind Dojo in my normal 26 and they fit a bit big.  I'm not sure if it is enough to go down to a size 25, so with a belt they will work out just fine!  These Dojos are super long too at a 35" inseam, I will definitely need to hem about an inch so they don't drag all over the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...