Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Everyone Loves a Jean Sale!

The holiday season is probably the worst time of the year for me to control my spending habits.  Not only do I have to buy gifts for my friends and loved ones, but they put so many great sales out there that it is hard to resist buying myself stuff.  Take for instance these 7 For All Mankind jeans.  I love their jeans, but typically they are out of my price range unless I buy them used or deeply discounted.  The other day I just happened upon a midnight sale at Hautelook where they had a dozen or so jeans for sale.  They didn't have many sizes available and my size in the few pairs that I was looking out were in somebody else's shopping cart.  Through persistance and constant page refreshing once my size popped out of a cart, I managed to snag a pair of Pine Shore Rockers.  Well, actually they aren't my size...a 25 and a 34.5" inseam, but since I always need to use a belt to keep my jeans up and I typically wear heels, I'm hoping these will work out just fine.  For $47 I figure if they don't work, I'll just sell them.


1 comment:

  1. Jeans have crossed all fringes, social cultures, classes, and one of the most needed outfits on the planet. The critical change in the selection of individuals from traditional wear to jeans around the world also has functional reasons. They are no upkeep wear, and anyone will swear for its durability.
    Buy all types of medicines from here-"online drugstore usa"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...