Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ramblings...

I liked Soraya's post on thoughts, so here are some of the things that I have been thinking about.  


1.  I'm taking an accounting class.  The first week was great, I totally got everything.  Now that we've begun the second week, I'm starting to get lost.  To me, it makes no sense that to add an asset like cash to an account is considered a debit.  This goes against everything I know.  + cash = credit.  Yes?  No.  Must rewire my brain.


2.  I detest having a kid on my son's soccer team when their parent is the coach.  Why is it that their kid never listens, distracts everyone, and wastes time.  I think it should be illegal to coach your own child's team.  Period.  


3.  One of these days I'd like to get a DVR so I can record the shows that I like to watch but never am able to because they conflict with my whole dinner and put my son to bed routine.  I should buy one, but when it comes down to it I'd rather buy a new Anthro top or a pair of shoes.  =D


4.  Living with your partner/spouse/fiancé  has its benefits and downfalls.  Sharing expenses=good.  Having more laundry to wash=bad.  Getting help with chores=good.  Waiting for him to unplug=bad.  Getting to sleep together every night=good.  Having to share the TV during football season=bad, unless it's the Hogs and then I'll watch.  Having someone around all the time=undecided.  LOL!  No, really I like having him around, but I will say that I do miss those occasional Thursday nights when I could lay on the couch and do whatever I wanted without having to discuss or consult with anyone.  All in all it has been a positive experience, and I should hope so because it has only been a month.


5.  Seriously, how many more reality shows can we make?  Is Jersey Shore really reality?  I hope not.  I live in reality, I watch TV to ESCAPE reality.  Enough with the talent, dancing, surviving and opening suitcase TV crap.  I want the fantasy.


That is all for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...