Saturday, August 20, 2011

Vintage belts...

I haven't posted much in the past month, maybe even two.  I can't say I have a really good reason for not posting, other than working full time, being a single mom, and becoming student again too!  Perhaps that does give me a good excuse, but I still feel a bit guilty for creating a blog and then having to take a leave of absence. Thank you Soraya for keeping the blog up to date with your posts.  :)

These next pics are dedicated to my mom because she was and has always been a fashionable lady.  A couple months ago she was going through her closet, doing a bit of purging of old things she doesn't wear anymore. She brought me a large bag filled with vintage belts from the 80's.  It was a plethora of awesomeness. Practically all the belts she passed down to me are very much in style right now...belts you might find in an Anthropologie.  I have yet to wear all the belts, but I plan to try to incorporate as many as I can into my wardrobe.








And the whole lot:






Now, where am I going to keep all these belts?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...