Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tuesday, August 2nd Sale Finds!

I've discovered that shopping makes me happy, not that I haven't known this for years, I just love new things and new things love me.  Imagine that.  I was up late last night and I remembered it was time for Anthro's weekly Tuesday sale.  I went browsing on the website with the intention of "just" looking, but I found several items at prices so reasonable that I couldn't pass them up.  Here are my Tuesday Sale finds...




Board Room Trousers in Mint $19.95




Blurred Bands Belt in Red Motif $19.95


I tried this sherbert orange top back in May and I really liked the color and the feel of this top.  You can see the fit pics here.







Swagged Back Tank in Yellow $29.95



In Flight Top in Blue $39.95


On another note, I know it's been awhile since I've posted any outfits or fitting room pics. I've really been lazy in the picture taking department, plus having a half broken camera doesn't help either.  I'll make a mental note to take more pics so all our lovely blog followers can see what I'm wearing.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...