Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rainy Days

We've been teased here with Spring like days these past few weeks.  Winter still lingers and I'm ready for the cold to be gone.  Did the Groundhog see his shadow?  I missed it!  It is cold and rainy today which means it is a good day for a jacket.  I think I'm going to live in this new anorak I bought, it is fantastically easy to dress up or down.  Today, because of the weather let's go casual.  Please mind the hair, it tends to go AWOL on rainy days like today.

Outfit of the Day


My mom designs beautiful jewelry.  She sells it too!  This is one of her creations:

  • Anthropologie Active Duty Anorak
  • Michael Stars tee
  • Mom's necklace
  • Seven for all Mankind Mercer Flynts
  • Vincent Camuto booties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...