- C&C California Tie Dye Maxi Dress in Cornsilk
- C&C Seabreeze Tie-Dye Maxi Tank Dress
This vest really surprised me. It looks rather plain, but worn it has a lot of potential, whether layered or on its own. The color is a heather brown. I love the fit and how soft the fabric feels. This was definitely an unexpected find on the sale rack.
- Anthropologie Ramsey Vest (sold out)
I'm waiting patiently for this outfit. I love the colors in the skirt. This isn't my usual style, but I'm trying new things. I'm trying to feminize my look more with skirts, dresses and pretty prints.
- Anthropologie Resonance Cowlneck (This runs on the small side, I'm usually an XS in their tops, but since it is curve hugging and stretchy I went up a size.
- Anthropologie Fantastic Field Skirt (Runs a bit small in my opinion. However my waist isn't tiny after having my son, so if I buy anything that fits on my waist I typically go up a size. I'm a 0 and I went up to a size 2.
Shoes. Where should I begin? I have a love affair with shoes whether they are flats, pumps, sandals, peep toe or boots (oh, how I love boots)! Finding a pair of shoes to go with the above outfit proved trying. After inquiring with my friends over on the Authentic Forum, I decided to go with yellow. This is really a color pop for me, I think I can pull it off.
- Seychelles Woodpecker in Mustard
Here is another outfit I can't wait to wear. I found the skirt on the sale racks of Anthropologie. I love the layers on it, how they make it flirty and feminine. I purchased a tube top fromVS to go along with it. In my mind they'll look great together, but in reality we will see if they compliment each other. I'm sure Candace wears it better. :)
- Victoria's Secret Bra Top Tube in Sprout
- Anthropologie Layered in Slate Skirt (Runs on the small side for me. It is another one of those skirts that sits on the waist.)