Friday, March 11, 2011

Test drive

Outfit Sample
I received my Layered in Slate Skirt, Fantastic Field Skirt, Resonance Cowlneck and Seychelles Woodpecker pumps in the mail yesterday...woo hoo!  Happily everything fit perfectly.

I took a picture of the Layered in Slate skirt and the Seychelle pumps with a couple of tops I had with me.  I was staying at my fiance's house, so my top options were limited.  The skirt is wonderfully soft and hits me at just the right length so not to make me look stumpy LOL.  I went up a size because the Layered in Slate skirt fits on the waist.  I would wear this outfit, but I'd probably add a belt to accentuate my waist.

I love the Seychelles Woodpecker pumps!  They fit TTS, even though the right shoe felt smaller, I know this is just because that foot is a little bigger.  :|


  • Michael Stars Shine Cardigan
  • C&C Bold Tank Top in Light Blue
  • Anthropologie Layered in Slate Skirt
  • Seychelles Woodpecker Pumps in Mustard

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...