Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring is in the air!

I love Spring!  The warm weather after a very cold and snowy winter is definitely delightful.  We have had a couple weeks of spring like temperatures and I couldn't help but want to break out of my typical black and gray winter wardrobe into some bright colors.

My Miz Mooz boots, I love them so much already.  My fiance was a bit perplexed with the outfits I paired them with, I think he may have called them interesting and fashion forward.  I haven't tried the boots with anything but the only pair of cropped jeans I own.  I'd like to try them with a skirt or some dressy shorts.  I better wear them while I can, soon enough it will be too warm for boots...even ones as cute as these!

  • Anthropolgie Active Duty Anorak
  • VS Tube Top in Sprout
  • Seven for all Mankind Cropped Flynts
  • Miz Mooz Sandi Spring Boots

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...