Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Splendid Things...

I'm remembering back in my first couple of posts how I stated, "Oh, how I love boots"!  This pair of Miz Mooz caught my fancy and I just couldn't look away.  I love the cutout detailing on them, plus with the strap and buckle, it adds a little flair to make them unlike any boot I've ever seen or owned.  You have to love Amazon, there is typically a sale and somehow I always stumble upon something splendid.

Splendid Things...
Splendid Things... by JustChar featuring knee length denim skirts
  • Esprit skirt (for styling purposes only, I do not own it)
  • Miz Mooz Sandi Spring Boot in Cognac

1 comment:

  1. Nice boots! That cutout detail would make them perfect for warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...