Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Double Duty Outfit

I know a lot of girls like versatile outfits.  An outfit you can carry over from the day into the night.  I am no exception to the rule.  During the day I typically LIVE in jeans.  Jeans are one of my first loves, well that and shoes.  Unfortunately, I can't wear jeans to work in the eveving, but I want to keep my upper half the same.  Today I was able to do just that.

*I notice a lot of people post what they are wearing with cell phone pictures. I'm not a big fan, but when you are in a hurry it is definitely a time saver.   Sorry they are a bit blurry! ^_^


Day:
  • Gypsy05 tank
  • The Limited Cardigan
  • Anthropologie Crossroads Belt in Black Motif
  • Seven for all Mankind Dusseldorf Dojo
  • Seychelles Watching the Clock Sandals (which you can't see)

Night:
I replaced the jeans with my Anthropologie Runny Yoke Skirt and I was ready for work!
Oh, and I added a push up bra.  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...