Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Where does the time go?

Everyday I get dressed, imagine that, taking the time out to figure out what top I want to wear, which pants, jeans or skirts will go with it, and which shoes.  Or better yet as a shoe girl, do you start with the shoes and work your way up?  With all this gejing (getting oneself pretty) as my sister and I have been calling it for many years, who has time to break out the camera and the tripod?  Not only do I have to get myself ready, I LOVE to sleep late, and half the time I have a little person that I need to get ready also.  Most of the time this isn't a big deal, I mean does one really need daily pictures of themselves in their outfits?  Then I realized, I do, because this is the new task I have assigned to myself, to be a blogger, to put myself out there for the world to see.  I need to work on my post output, and I really need a better camera. 

Starting tomorrow, I'm going to try to post an outfit pic every day...fancy or casual.  Wish me luck...because as we all know there never seems to be enough time in the day.

To get me started...an outfit I wore a week ago.

  • Earrings by Mom
  • Merona Cardi (S) Target
  • Anthropologie Resonance Cowlneck (S)
  • Merona Belt (S/P)
  • SFAM CAR Dojo (26)
  • Seychelles Round of Applause Pumps (7)
  • Crazy Kitty :)  Her look is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...