Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Anthro Tag Sale Purchases!

I know everyone was excited about Anthropologie's TAG sale.  I dared to not physically go to the store to see what got marked down, this was too tempting for me.  I didn't even stay up late Monday night into Tuesday to see the sale go live.  I hoped that the things I might have wanted would get snatched up immediately leaving my wallet full and happy.  When I did finally check out the sales online around noon on Tuesday, only one item pulled at my heartstrings.  The Corso Como Emerald Isle Wedges (here).  Green is my favorite color and I've been on the search for a pair of lovely green shoes.  Sorry Miz Mooz, you just didn't have a sale soon enough. 

 Emerald Isle Wedges

2 comments:

  1. I ordered those too, I can't wait to get them. Corso Como is pretty comfortable in my experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get mine tomorrow, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...