Friday, May 13, 2011

OOTD Shifting Buttons Skirt

I've decided that my I-phone takes really crappy pictures.  Most of them turn out too orange and fuzzy, so I'm back to using just my camera.  I've been lazy lately and haven't been using my Tripod, but between work, being a single mom, and everything in between I like to save time where I can.  I am envious of several bloggers and all the beautiful pictures I see them post out in flowery fields or next to some cool architecture.  One day perhaps I'll get a little more involved in my photography.

Today's outfit!  I probably should have worn a belt, but you know I just didn't feel like it today.  I do love this skirt, it is so comfortable and fun!  Another bonus is that it doesn't blow up in the wind, showing off my undergarments, like some of the other shorter flowing skirt that I own.  I know Marilyn Monroe pulled it off, but somehow I just don't think it would be the same.  ^_^







  • Target Mossimo tee
  • Anthropologie Shifting Buttons skirt (2)
  • Secyhelles Watching the Clock Sandals

    2 comments:

    1. Thanks for the add! It's great to read your anthro reviews and things, espcially since i think we are roughly the same size and shape :-)

      ReplyDelete
    2. It is always helpful to find bloggers the same size as you, that way you can try things on without ever trying things on. Plus I like to live vicariously through other bloggers! LOL!

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...