Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Miz Mooz Camelot Sandal Purchase!

Hautelook had a sale today for Miz Mooz shoes!  My friend Veronica showed me this lovely brand one day at work a month or so ago, and I've been waiting patiently for a sale since then.  They have such cute styles and their shoes come in lovely, bright colors like red, royal blue, and yellow.  If you missed the sale at Hautelook, you can buy most of their styles at Infinity Shoes.

I bought the Miz Mooz Camelot Sandal in grey even though I originally wanted the green.  Seeing how I just purchased the Corso Como Emerald Isles, I knew I didn't really need two pair of green shoes.  I think I can make the neutral light grey sandal work in my wardrobe...besides they were 50% off!  The Camelots have a really cute flowery detail along the toe strap and the footbed with blue highlights.  I hope the stretchy ankle straps aren't uncomfortable as they were one of the unique details about this shoe that I fell in love with.  I know I'm supposed to be downsizing, but I couldn't resist this purchase.  I can't wait to get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...