Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New purchases

I picked up a few new pieces this last week.  The Simple Compositions Blouse went on sale, yippy...and I just had to have it.  I really wanted a simple button down shirt, like a man's shirt, but more fitted for a woman's frame.  I tried this on a month or so ago in a 2 and it fit beautifully.  Silly me forgot what size I tried on, and when I bought it online I purchased a 0.  The shirt fit a little tight in the armpit and chest area, so I'm exchanging it for the larger size and I'll post pics when it comes.



I fell in love with the Loosened Shelby Blouse in the Blue Motif at first glance.  After seeing it on several people in fitting room pictures and other bloggers wearing the top, I knew I had to have it.   I have to iron this as it came quite wrinkly, so pics soon to follow!


Do you ever have one of those items of clothing that you just can't find the right color of shoe to match it.  That is how I felt about the Fantastic Field Skirt.  I love the flower print, but I just didn't own any shoes that really brought out the skirt.  I'm hoping these are the shoes that will bring the Fantastic Field together into a blissful pairing.  I'm a little nervous about the fit because I know others have had problems with the ankle straps. As soon as I get these lovelies, again I say, I'll post some pics.


I'm a member of a forum called the Authentic Forum. Several of us ladies fell in love with the Work Week Satchel.  As soon as I did it became quite difficult to find.  I have yet to call stores to get something charge sent (safer for my wallet), so I waited patiently for someone to see one in store or for someone not to love it.  Sure enough, someone on the forum decided the purse was too small for her, so she messaged me to see if I wanted to purchase it from her!  Thanks so much!!!  I haven't seen it yet in person, but it looks lovely in the photograph.  I can't wait to get it as I need a neutral colored purse, yes NEED, to go with my wardrobe.  Don't you just love the scarf tied on the handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...