Sunday, May 1, 2011

Washi Wrap Skirt Outfit!

The Washi Wrap Skirt (2) has been a little love-hate piece for me. When I first tried it on at Anthropologie I really loved it, but I wasn't ready to pay full price.   Later, I found a great deal on Ebay and jumped on the BIN.  When I received the skirt it seemed to fit much more snug in the waist than I remember...maybe I've gained a few in the middle LOL. I contemplated selling it, but decided it was just to cute not to keep.   So, to sum it up for me the Washi skirt is a love-hate-love kind of thing.

  • Gypsy05 Tank
  • The Limited Cardigan
  • Anthropologie Crossroads Belt in Black Motif
  • Anthropologie Washi Wrap Skirt
  • Seychelles Watching the Clock Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...